The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Terrorvision - Horror TV' started by Johnny Thunder, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

So, Season 7 starts October 23rd, and it looks like we will find out who Negan's victim (victims?) will be right off the..........er, well, right off the bat.

Who's still with the show? If so, any bets on who gets it from Lucille?

Season 7 teaser here

2. MorbidMariah

MorbidMariah Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I'm still watchin! I have a feeling it might be Eugene. What do you think?

3. Wallace Manor

Wallace Manor Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

My money is on Glenn AND Abe.

4. Mattew

Mattew Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I stopped watching the last season when I got rid of satellite. I've been meaning to watch the last season now that it's out. I was big into it for awhile before it came out & during the first few seasons. I'm not into it like I was. I got really into the last season of American Story tho.

5. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I've been binge watching season 6 again. Only two more eps until I'm ready for the new season.

6. Mattew

I binge watched it the other week. That and Stranger Things, and AHS Hotel. So much good TV stuff on now.

7. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Finally we get to find out who Negan bashed with Lucile. I hope it is Glen.

8. Mattew

Let me know who it is. Spoilers are ok. I cut off my satellite a couple years ago. So I'm a season behind now. If it is Glen, then it'll be the same story line on where I stopped reading the comics.