New to the neighborhood

Discussion in 'Member Introduction' started by The haunted couple, Sep 14, 2016.

1. The haunted couple

The haunted couple Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Hello ghouls and goblins we r a couple from upstate NY who love every thing creepy haunted and scary we love to tackle all kind of DIY projects from props to fully functioning pallet maze to outside decorating we are always looking for new things to try glad to be apart of this group. Sincerely the Haunted couple

2. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Glad you stopped by. This place is a work in progress, but we will have it rockin' in no time!

3. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

4. The haunted couple

we will try to help as much as we can

5. The haunted couple

cheers my fell ghoul

6. Mistress of Mayhem

Mistress of Mayhem Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Hey, I'm planning an East Coast trip for the beginning of October, next year. Do you have some tips as to where to go for Halloween goodness? I've been dying to go to Sleepy Hollow, and I really want to hit the Great Jack-o'-lantern Blaze, too...
    Any other coolness?

7. The haunted couple

if u r hitting pa try eastern state penn and in upstate ny try night terrors pretty cool atraction

8. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Where are you guys from?

9. The haunted couple