Hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introduction' started by Aimee, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Aimee

Aimee Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Hello and thank you! I belong to a social club and since it is well known there that I am the Halloween/Horror movie queen of the place, I prepare the Halloween festivities. For the last 3 years I have put together a scavenger/treasure hunt with clues for the club members to follow. Whoever completes the hunt first, wins a prize. I'm going to have a serial killer theme this year. I'll post some photos under "parties" when I get further along.
    810ae70ec58ce5d25480e9f61a482f52.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

3. InfernoFudd

InfernoFudd Haunter Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

4. Jimmy

Jimmy Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Welcome.

How fun! Do serial killer chase participants while they hunt for items? ;)

5. Aimee

Aimee Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I wish! At the club, people either want to play or not be involved. No one wants to be an actor, so I set up scenes with dummies and with clues. For example, one scene will be Jeffrey Dahmer's dinner table. The participants will have to find clues that are hidden under body parts in bowls and on plates. I'll mix them with something gooey.

6. Jimmy

Jimmy Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Haha. Awesomeness!

You could probably get away with projection effects, I think AtmosFX has serial killer projections. That'd scare the spaghetti off their hand!!

-jimmy

Aimee likes this.