Hello From The Cemetery At Indian Hills

Discussion in 'Member Introduction' started by trickortreat, Sep 30, 2016.

1. trickortreat

trickortreat The Nether World Forest Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Hello Forum,

Long time on and off haunter. But this year after finding HauntCast back in Aug really got my butt in gear. So been building, cutting myself, burning myself. getting paint all over my clothes. Don't worry I am a professional klutz. Happy to put out all the stops this year and raise the bar. With lighting, so people can for the first time see what we have out there. speakers that will be in the yard and not just out of a window. And a fog machine so they won't see our power cords or make them trip over them and take the kids candy. This will also be the first time we are giving the haunt a back story and also doing a fundraiser for Guide Dogs for the blind. I should be starting my setting up tonight or tomorrow morning. So I hope to have some photos up by Sunday or Monday for everyone to see. Hope everyone is really because October starts tonight at 12:00am people.

halloween71 likes this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Woohoo! Less than an hour until October!!

Welcome to the club!! I can't wait to the see the picks! Do you have the back story locked in already?

-jimmy

trickortreat likes this.
  3. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

4. trickortreat

trickortreat The Nether World Forest Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Johnny just wanted to say I really enjoy you on shocktails. Love your laugh.

Johnny Thunder likes this.
  5. trickortreat

Hey Jimmy,

Yes I have a story in my mind. It maybe a bit dark. I post it soon hopefull this week.

6. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Very kind thanks. Welcome.