Grimm Pickins and the Corduroy Bodybags

Discussion in 'Member Introduction' started by Grimm Pickins, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Grimm Pickins

Grimm Pickins Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Howdy Pardners!

Uh, yeah, I'm here... You can call me Dave if you prefer, and the corduroy bodybags... well, hope you don't mind the deceased ladies of the evening - they stack neatly in the corner... the corduroy does a nice job cleaning the floor too when they're dragged around. Say hi to Candi, Randi, and Milftilda, they may reanimate soon so don't be surprised.

But in all damned seriousness, I think its great to get some fresh blood into the haunting forums - I arrived a bit late for some of the others, having come in through the backdoor of being a horror themed musician in the last 5 or so years. I'm half of the haunt couple that operates the Creepatorium, one of Vermont's only (maybe the only) walkthrough home haunt.

Hope everyone has been dusting off their props and getting ready... Cause it's coming...

Best Witches for a Successful Samhain,

Grimm "Dave" Pickins

Hauntcast likes this.
  2. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Oh, I am read! This place is a work in progress, but we will have it rockin' in no time! We have big plans for this joint.

3. Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder Haunt Club Moderator Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

4. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!