Do you do a party haunt?

Discussion in 'Party!!! Themes, Recipes etc...' started by MorbidMariah, Sep 15, 2016.

1. MorbidMariah

MorbidMariah Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I am curious to know who does a party haunt. That's mostly what my haunt is...a party haunt that grew into a yard haunt also. This year's theme is HAUNTED DOLLS. It's one I've done before, in 2009, but figured I would revisit it.

What's your theme this year?

halloween71 likes this.
  2. InfernoFudd

InfernoFudd Haunter Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I've done a lame ass seance/medium parody party. People seemed to have a good time though. If course, is like to do a better version. You have pics Mariah?

3. halloween71

halloween71 wine zombie Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

sleepy hollow is my theme this year as well as last.

4. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I used to throw a party the Saturday before Halloween every year. I stopped because I'd be hung over for 3 days after and not be in the mood for the big night.

5. Clown

Clown Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

I had a party the last couple of years Since Halloween was falling on the weekends, made for a really long day and was really hard the next day cleaning up with a hangover not to mention the house being a write off. I'm skipping out this year and just focusing on the yard haunt. Costumes were always required, was interesting to see what people came up with.