44 Days Until Halloween!

Discussion in 'HalloweenCountdown.com' started by jimmy, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

jimmy submitted a new blog post

44 Days Until Halloween!

5sWbfUMoq2PgmQDKXYhc4U1ZM6-BJ2EC.jpeg

[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][fusion_widget_area name="avada-blog-sidebar" background_color="" padding="" class="" id=""][/fusion_widget_area][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
    Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Hauntcast

Hauntcast Haunt Club Officer Staff Member Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

Holy Shit!!!!... I'm posting that overtime.

3. Grimm Pickins

Grimm Pickins Haunter Hey Haunter, welcome to the Club!

44 Days Left was the day that everyone thought seeing what Dave was building and distracting him from it was a good plan. Grrr, I appreciate the appreciation but y'all are putting me behind. The neighbors were the best of that bunch because they were asking me about affixing cemetery fencing and chilling fog machines... Yeah, I finally got good neighbors...